Nieman’s Tree Farm
Thomas & Jan Nieman
5100 Sulphur Ln
Lexington, KY 40509
From Man O’ War Blvd go east on Todds Rd. Cross over I-75 bridge and continue for 1.5 miles. Turn right on Sulphur Ln. Go 200 yards to Nursery on right. Look for signs.
Open for pre-tagging – October & November – Call or Email first
Open for choose and cut – November 17 through December 24
Hours of Operation
November – 17-18, 21, 23-25 — 9:00AM to Dusk
December – Saturday through Sunday — 9:00AM to Dusk
Weekdays – 3:00PM to Dusk
- We successfully grow Fraser Fir, rated as the best Christmas Tree by the National Christmas Tree Association
- Chose & Cut Trees: Fraser Fir and a few other varieties
- Live, Replantable Trees: Norway Spruce, Blue Spruce, White Pine
- We do NOT do pre-cut trees
- Hand Saws available
- We will bundle, cut and load your tree for you
- Restrooms available
- Wreaths and Garlands will be for sale
Please Note: We accept cash or check only!
A Bit of History
The Nieman Tree Farm is third-generation nursery. Tom’s grandmother came to America from Germany in 1880 with two suitcases – one containing clothing and the other containing seeds and plants that would become the beginnings of the family nursery in Cincinnati, Ohio. Today, Tom, with his wife Janice and son Jonathan, operates the Lexington Tree Farm.