Nieman’s Tree Farm
From Man o’ War Blvd., go east on Todds Road. Cross over I-75 and continue for 1.5 miles. Turn right on Sulphur Lane. Go 200 yards to the nursery. Look for signs.
Dates and Times of Operation
Open for pre tagging:
- October and November (Please Call First)
Open for Choose and Cut:
- November – Saturday & Sunday (19 and 20), Wednesday (23), Friday, Saturday and Sunday (25, 26, 27) – 9:00 AM until dark
- December – Saturdays & Sundays – 9:00 AM until dark // Monday through Friday 3:00 PM until dark
- We successfully grow Fraser Fir, rated as the best Christmas Tree by the National Christmas Tree Association – you will not be disappointed.
- Chose and Cut Trees: Fraser Fir, White Fir and White Pine – 4 feet to 16 feet
- We have saws, however, we will cut and load your tree for you.
- Balled and Burlapped Trees to plant in your yard: Norway and Blue Spruce, White Pine.
- Select your tree and we will dig it for pick-up prior to Christmas.
- Portable Restroom
A Bit of History
The Nieman Tree Farm is third-generation nursery. Tom’s grandmother came to America from Germany in 1880 with two suitcases – one containing clothing and the other containing seeds and plants that would become the beginnings of the family nursery in Cincinnati, Ohio. Today, Tom, with his wife Janice and son Jonathan, operates the Lexington Tree Farm.