Nieman’s Tree Farm
Thomas & Jan Nieman
5100 Sulphur Ln
Lexington, KY 40509
From Man O’ War Blvd go east on Todds Rd. Cross over I-75 bridge and continue for 1.5 miles. Turn right on Sulphur Ln. Go 200 yards to Nursery on right. Look for signs.
Due to COVID-19, we suggest that you select and PRE-TAG your tree.
Call Tom for an appointment at 859-552-3532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open for pre-tagging from October 1 thru November 20.
Come while the weather is nice to select and tag your tree.
You can then pick it up when you are ready for it. We will cut and load it for you!
Hours of Operation
November 2020 Cutting Days
- Sat & Sun (21-22)
- Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun (25,27,28,29)
- Closed Thanksgiving
- 9:00 AM to Dusk
December 2020 Cutting Days
- Sat & Sun (9:00 AM to Dusk)
- Mon thru Fri (3:00 PM to Dusk)
- We grow Fraser Fir, rated as the best Christmas Tree by the National Christmas Tree Association
- Chose & Cut Trees: Fraser Fir and a few other varieties
- Live, Replantable Trees: Norway Spruce, White Pine
- We do NOT do pre-cut trees
- Hand Saws available
- We will bundle, cut and load your tree for you
- Restrooms available
- Wreaths and Garlands will be for sale
Please Note: We only accept – CASH or CHECK.
A Bit of History
The Nieman Tree Farm is third-generation nursery. Tom’s grandmother came to America from Germany in 1880 with two suitcases – one containing clothing and the other containing seeds and plants that would become the beginnings of the family nursery in Cincinnati, Ohio. Today, Tom, with his wife Janice and son Jonathan, operates the Lexington Tree Farm.