From Main St. in Richmond, follow Route 169 for 3.5 miles, Farm on left, follow signs.
From Lexington: Take I-75 South to Exit 90B and exit right. Turn left at first light onto S. Keeneland Drive and go 1 mile. Turn right onto Tates Creek Road and go 1.5 mile. Turn left into Baldwin Farms and follow the signs.
1113 Tates Creek Rd.
Richmond, KY 40475
Open daily from 11:00am – 6:00pm from Nov. 24 to Dec. 21
- Norway Spruce and White Pine available for choose and cut (saws provided)
- Norway Spruce and White Pine available as replantable trees
- All cut trees are $50.00 (any size)
- Pre-cut “Charlie Brown” trees available for $10.00
- Customers may enjoy free hot chocolate, candy canes and homemade candy as they warm by the fire.
- Please visit our gift shop for wreaths, garland, and swags. We offer tree stands, clean up bags, and other products to make managing your tree easy.
- We specialize in Baldwin Farms salsa, local honey, and homemade jams. We make gift baskets or furnish KY Proud products for you to create your own.
- Bring your family and your camera for a Christmas memory. If we take your photo, we will save it for next year. You can find it in our album then take it home.
- Commemorate a loved one at Christmas by putting their name on an ornament and placing it on our “Spirit Tree.” We provide free ornaments or you may bring your own.
- Kids love the “Reindeer Hunt.” Ask for details.