From Main St. in Richmond: Follow State HWY 169 (Tates Creek Rd.) for 3.5 miles. Baldwin Farm is on the left; follow the signs.
From Lexington: Take I-75 South to Exit 90B and exit right. Turn left at first light onto S. Keeneland Drive and go 1 mile. Turn right onto Tates Creek Road and go 1.5 mile. Turn left into Baldwin Farms and follow the signs.
1113 Tates Creek Rd.
Richmond, KY 40475
Open daily from 11:00AM – 6:00PM from Nov. 23 to Dec. 20
- Choose and Cut: Norway Spruce and White Pine (saws provided)
- Pre-Cut: Fraser Firs (From N. Carolina)
- All cut trees are $50.00 (any size)
- Pre-cut “Charlie Brown” trees available for $10.00
- Customers may enjoy FREE hot chocolate and candy canes as they warm by the fire
- Visit our Gift Shop for wreaths, garland, and swags. We offer treestands, clean up bags, and other items to help manage your tree
- Check out our Baldwin Farms salsa, local honey, and homemade jams. We make gift baskets or furnish KY Proud products for you to create your own.
- Bring your family and your camera for a Christmas memory. If we take your photo, we will save it for next year. You can find it in our album then take it home.
- Commemorate a loved one at Christmas by putting their name on an ornament and placing it on our “Spirit Tree.” We provide free ornaments or you may bring your own.
- Kids love the “Reindeer Hunt.” Ask for details.