From Main St. in Richmond, travel 3 1/2 miles on Tates Creek Rd. Then turn left at Baldwin Farm Sign.
From Lexington: Take I-75 South to Exit 90B and exit right. Turn left at first light onto S. Keeneland Drive and go 1 mile. Turn right onto Tates Creek Road and go 1.5 mile. Turn left into Baldwin Farms and follow the signs.
Open daily from 11:00am – 6:00pm from Nov. 29 to Dec. 22
- Norway Spruce, Blue Spruce, White Spruce, and White Pine available for choose and cut (saws provided)
- Norway Spruce, Blue Spruce, White Spruce, White Pine and Hemlock trees available as live, replantable trees
- All cut trees are $50 (any size)
- Precut Fraser Fir and White Pine available (priced individually)
- Customers enjoy free hot chocolate and candy canes as they warm by the fire. Please visit our gift shop for wreaths, kissing balls, garland, mailbox covers and swags. We also offer tree stands, clean up bags, and other products to make managing your tree easy. We specialize in Baldwin Farms salsa, local honey, and homemade jams. We make gift baskets or furnish KY Proud products for you to create your own.
- Bring your family and your camera for a Christmas memory. If we take your photo, we will save it for next year. You can find it in our album then take it home.
- Commemorate a loved one at Christmas by putting their name on an ornament and placing it on our “Spirit Tree.” We provide free ornaments or you may bring your own.
- Kids love the “Reindeer Hunt.” Ask for details.